INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORUM ENTRIES
1. Read the Policies and Terms inasmuch as your entry will be your acceptance of its terms.
2. Select a subject topic for your message (or select “general comments” if none of the preselected subjects is applicable). When you select your topic, this will open the form for you to write your message.
3. Enter your personal email address (your message will not be accepted and distributed in this Forum if the email is not a current, valid U.S. email address).
4. Add any personal identification you desire to include, if any (e.g., name, address, telephone number, Masonry identification). This is not a requirement.
5. Post your message and links. There is no maximum word length, but excessive content may be edited.
6. When you finish your message, press “ENTER” at the bottom of the form.